Brake & Clutch Repairs
Our fully trained brake technicians can conduct comprehensive brake inspection report and replacement service.
Brake Services available:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Rotor replacement
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Disc Machining
- Brake Fluid Flush & Bleed system
- Brake Linings & Cylinder’s
- Hydraulic hoses
- Full System inspection & adjustment
The braking system needs to have fully functioning brakes for the safety of yourself and your passengers otherwise your vehicle will not stop.
Signs you might need a brake pad replacement include:
- Squealing or grinding noise when braking
- Steering wheel shudders under braking
- Vehicle veers to either side
- Vehicle takes longer to stop than normal
- Loss of grip on the road when braking
- Spongy brake pedal (unusually hard or soft)
- Brake warning light comes on
We Recommend Bendix Brake pads. Bendix has the right pad to suit your vehicle.
At A1 Automotive & Tyre Centre, our professional technicians can conduct a comprehensive inspection, repair and service on your clutch. We can replace worn or faulty clutch parts, and diagnose operational faults.
Clutch repair services include:
- Clutch replacements on front and rear wheel drive vehicles
- Clutch & pressure plate replacement
- Flywheel Inspections (Machining or replacement may be required)
- Clutch Master Cylinder – if required
- Slave Cylinder – if required
- Clutch Cable – if required
Signs that you might need a clutch replace include:
- Clutch goes to the floor
- Clutch slips – when driving
- Hard to select gears
- Vehicle won’t move when you let the clutch out
- Loss of clutch fluid
- Loss of acceleration
Give us a call on to discuss your requirements and obtain a quotes.